Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy today

I had the most fantastic weekend, the only things that could have made it better would have been having my grands with me, too. Mike came over Saturday afternoon and actually stayed until pretty late last night. [He usually leaves no later than 3 pm on Sundays, and often leaves first thing in the morning Sunday & then comes back but lately he's just staying straight through so that makes me very happy.] We had such a really good time, T & Y joined us for drinks and then K came over to get ready for a party she was going to & that was really wonderful. Mike was super talkative and social, he was very nice to Y which was good because he was such a jerk on Friendsgiving, but I think Y is over it by now. K asked me for money for something valid, and Mike handed her all the singles in his wallet even though he's extremely broke right now. He's normally like that anyway, he's very giving. I love him so much and I think he loves me in his way although he just won't say it, he seems much warmer to me lately. K spent the night, which was really good since she was drinking, and then hanged out with us for a couple of hours after she woke up. T and kids were in and out all day; they adore Mike because he loves to play with them. Who would imagine that such a mean looking man just melts with little kids. Even though I drank too much last night, and I'm paying for it today, I am so happy today.

No comments: